Arranging Wedding Flowers
Creating your own wedding flowers should be a unique, rewarding and above all fun experience. This workshop will guide you through the process and help you achieve the most out of your wedding flowers. The places available are kept small to allow lots of time with each person.
Call Jo Wise for more information on 07778 549412
The day involves:
* Demonstrations and handy tips
* Group arranging of a hand tie, table centre, button hole and wired hair flower
* Guidance in how to plan, prepare and realise your designs
* Advice on how to avoid common pitfalls
* Lots of discussion about everything!
To take home:
* Ribbon wrapped bridesmaid posy
* Table centre arranged into your own container (under 14cm please)
* Exposed stem button hole
* Wired hair flower
* ‘How to’ notes with scheduling table.
Light Lunch and refreshments included
Floral Circus Studios
Oakley Wood Farm